Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday's Weekly Wonders

Today I am very thankful for another good check-up at the doctor.
Everything looked normal and our lil girl is doing great, I got my tummy measured, all right on schedule.

The funny(well kinda) thing was that there was a lady in the room next to me that was screaming and crying in agony, every once in a while I could hear things like: "I know it hurts, but it's going to be ok...hang in there....etc" I hope she is doing better now :)

After my next appointment I will be preregistering at the hospital that I'll be delivering at, getting one more thing ready for the big day!

The second thing that I'm really thankful for and excited about is that J and I will be taking some time this weekend to relax by the beach at Corpus Christi and probably Mustang Island too!
Can't wait!
will post pictures as soon as I can.

1 comment:

TheFrazers said...

Hang in there girl! You are almost there and then your life is going to completely change...all for the better. Its sweet, challenging, rewarding, and beautiful to be a mommy. I especially love late night feedings...just me and my sweet baby sitting with just a little light on. I can't wait for you to have all these experiences. Hopefully yours does not include colic like mine! Enjoy Enjoy...it just gets better...WAYYYY better