Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

week 32 pregnancy

This past weekend J and I went to Corpus Christi and Mustang Island State Park and spent some time at the beach. It was glorious and relaxing, but more photos to follow soon :0

-yes, I have been saying that a lot! been waiting to use the other computer, which is currently occupied by J and simulations, but that will be over in 9 more days-yay!

anyways, here is the latest pregnancy photo, week 32...

For those who are curious what I look like from the front, here is a frontal week 32 pregnancy shot.BABY H UPDATE:
My doctor's appointment last week went wonderfully! praise God :)
We are now in MONTH 8! and hopefully we have less than 8 weeks to go before we meet our precious lil girl!
(I am praying that she makes her debut a week or two early, since it will make moving back to IL a whole lot easier, but God's in control)

This week the excitement is that her skin is slowly turning from see-through, to opaque(like ours) as she accumulates more fat. She should be weighing in at around 4- 4.5 lbs now and about 19 inches long(give or take).

MOM UPDATE:
I am pleased to say that I am still doing great, I have had the occasional heartburn, especially when I eat spicy foods, but very minor. I have been feeling her more under my ribs and diaphragm, but that's all good, since she is getting bigger and bigger!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl, you look great! Just wanted to offer an encouragement to you...we moved to direct a summer training program this summer when Dax was only 2 weeks old. Its actually a pretty good time to move, because they sleep most of the time (LORD willing) and their food is mobile...you:) Just plan on a longer drive, but they are so resilient. I was nervous too and it turned out to be a piece of cake. Then again, we weren't moving from Texas to Illinois. You will do great! The longer that baby is in your belly the stronger and healthier she will be when she comes out...after that, everything just seems to fall into place.

jchaas said...

thanks so much for the note, that is really encouraging to hear/read :) We plan to take three days to drive back, that way it'll only be about 6 hours of driving each day and plenty of time to nurse and rest.
how is the training program going?
thanks again for the note :)