Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

baby H, update, week 28 and more...

Week 28 Pregnancy photo

Sometimes it's hard to believe that we just entered the 7th month of pregnancy!
I had my first appointment in S. Antonio and everything checked out just fine-Praise God
We will have our final ultrasound June 9th to check her face, since she wasn't co-operating fully for the first ultrasound :)

Update on baby H:
We felt our little girl hiccup for the first time, last Wednesday! it was so cute to feel the rhythmic little taps! She is still pretty active, especially when I'm not running around too much.

According to my trusty What to Expect When You are Expecting book(WTEWE for short) by Murkoff, she is measuring in at about 16 inches long and weighs 2.5 pounds! and her new skill of the week is blinking!!

You might be wondering what I've been up to, now that Jason's doing the internship at SWRI?
by the way, he has had a great first week!

Since I'm in my third trimester and my doc appointments are now biweekly and then weekly, we decided I would stay at home and focus on doing my art and taking full advantage of the pool and nice weather!

I've been working on five paintings last week, here are the first two in various stages of completion, I'll post more on the others, once I get further along.

I've been settling in and making a list of art and projects I'd like to complete this summer...will try to blog about them as I go along!

I've also been enjoying reading, Mansfield Park by Jane Austen and The Complete Idiot's guide to Spices and Herbs by Leslie Bilderback. More info on that later.

No comments: