Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekend projects and fun!

This weekend I've been getting my art together for my show coming up in April(more on that later, but please keep me in your prayers) and also been sewing.

Here is an updated belly picture and according to the last ultrasound around week 20 and a bit.


Here is the first baby sling I made, I plan to make one more.
another shot- the nice thing is that you can use it in multiple different ways and positions- TB(teddy bear) is my model :)
finally, the 'boppy' like baby/nursing pillow that I made.
I used an old sheet first and then made this slip cover from an old shirt that my Ma was throwing out.
here is the sling laid flat, the inside I reinforced for added strength with the same old recycled sheet that I used for the 'boppy' pillow.

Lastly I've been sewing little wipe cloths from left over material from making diapers.

If anyone has any other good/easy ideas for baby items that I can make, please let me know.
My next plan is to make some extra baby sheets for the playpen we plan to get.

No comments: