Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday's Weekly Wonders

This week I am thankful for:

*Family!
-we had a great visit from the Haas's this past weekend and I'm again reminded what a blessing it is to have wonderful, loving and caring family!

-my Mom's safe return from her family reunion in Australia and she will be flying to San Antonio this coming Sunday to spend time with us too!
*Growing baby girl!
-Even though my growing belly can get uncomfortable at times, I am grateful that we continue to move closer and closer to seeing and holding our baby girl!
-tomorrow we enter the 9th month, week 36!!

*God's creation
-we got to visit the San Antonio Zoo this past weekend, hence a couple of great photos that J took(yay hubby!) and we were talking about how amazingly beautiful, interesting and varied God's creation is, kinda blows my mind at times.

No comments: