Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wednesday's Weekly Wonders

So, I've been wanting to do this for a while...what you might ask?
have a day where I blog about God's goodness, things I'm thankful for and a general pondering of what's happening that week.

So, that's how I came up with Wednesday's Weekly Wonders! WWW for short :)
(PS I KNOW it's not Wednesday today, I'll be better next week)
the idea came from a couple of friends of mine, who have similar praise days on their blogs!
so THANKS

This post will also have the weekly pregnancy pic and some updated artwork in it, since I'm a little behind on blogging!

This week I am VERY thankful, and praising God for:

1.)God blessing us with having a second GOOD ultrasound of our little girl. She is looking very well and impressively weighing in at 3lbs 8oz according to our ultrasound tech(though I posted about this in more detail below)
The highlight was to see her FACE! how amazing!!

2).Jason had his final presentation in Detroit for his contract work and it went really well! He still has a bunch of loose ends to tie up, but it should be ALL DONE by the end of June!
We are so grateful that God provided the contract work for Jason to do and bless us with.
I take my hat off to Jason for all the hard work and extra hours he has put into it, besides all his other school and internship work he is doing!

3.)A good, healthy pregnancy! As some of you know, for a couple months I was having back pain from baby H lying on my sciatic nerve, but I have felt completely well since we've been in Texas!

What a wonderful, wonderful God we serve

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven,
whose sin is covered.

Psalm 32:1,2 KJV


A week 30 pregnancy picture!

Mostly finished art that I've been working on:


No comments: