Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just felt like blogging :)

Tonight I just felt like blogging :)
The painting from above is one from the images taken in Curacao and is getting closer to being done.
Below is the first 'sprouts' of our basil, bean and 'red-lightning' tomato seedlings, I was VERY excited about them coming up- almost like having a pet(I miss having real pets, as you can tell :)
The rest have not emerged yet, but I am hopeful that all will make it, eventually.

here are the tomato seedlings, I'm still waiting for the three other types to start peeking out their heads.
So, this past weekend I got a coupon for a $4.99 haircut in the mail and decided I would go get my hair chopped short, hopefully a fun, pretty, do that can last the summer.

It ended up being a bit shorter than what I had wanted(it did only cost $4.99), especially in the back, and I had to keep reminding myself that I DON"T look like a boy.
I'm a bit more use to it now and think I will really like it in a week or two.
Here is a rather bad picture from this weekend and I'll post a better one when I'm dressed up.

No comments: