Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hello Everyone
Just a quick post from the two of us. We got dressed up for a Halloween Party and wanted to share the funnies with you. Here is a picture of the two of us together.


Jason dressed up as Jamie Hyneman from MYTH BUSTERS, mad scientist meets enigineer meets hobbyist TV show. He looked really good, even though he wasn't bald(I didn't let him shave his head :) The show is great, Jason loves it, they blow stuff up and shoot chickens out cannons and so forth. Here is pic's of him in his "DO".


HOW Do I LOOK?
I was thinking of being a pregnant Britney Spears, but decided to simply be a pregnant lady instead. (she can be a little scary at times...)
It's funny, having a bump changes the way you walk and move...hee-hee, someone actually thought I was pregnant. Jason and I even went to get groceries later and people were staring at us-it was fun!! Here are two pics of me too, enjoy :)

No comments: