I was just sitting here at the computer, reflecting on the week and excited for this next week coming up.
This next weekend I look forward to going to WI and getting to see my Pa(Mulder) who has been in S. Africa the last two and some weeks, I will also get to see my dear friend Renee and her new son Landon( I'll get to see him for the very first time), who will be visiting from Florida and will also get to see my Mammie and hopefully get to donate my hair! Of course I get to have great long chats with my wonderful hubby on the drive too :)
How very exciting!
I feel very blessed- thanks Jesus for such great family and friends.
Psalm 62:1
-
“[Psalm 62] For the director of music. For Jeduthun. A psalm of David.
Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.”
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment