Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

I see YOU!

SO tired!, lil A fell asleep on Daddy after a hard days playing :) melts my heart...
I had fun taking some close-ups of her one morning...I love the soft gray tone of the background, complimented by the pale pink of her shirt and skin.I got this mirror out one day and she LOVES it! Here she is saying 'hello' to her 'twin' in the mirror.
One of her newest tricks, she likes to bite toys and let it hang from her mouth like a little puppy.
Pulling faces! what a goof-ball!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are so cute! I love the funny face and the one of her sleeping on Daddy's shoulder!
Lol... cant help but think of Spike when I see the mirror pics....
Love from OUmie

jchaas said...

she loves her mirror :)
I can't wait for you guys to be here to and see what a content and happy lil girl she is :)