Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

More Car Accident/Insurance Updates

I have a sad/bad update on the car accident and insurance situation. We just found out that Allstate has denied our claim, because the other party has continued to give another story and the lady at Allstate said to us that they(Allstate) have to stand by their customers and would not listen to our side of the story.
We are going to enter a mediation process which we can counter them again, but this will take 3-8 months.
I am very disappointed and feel very cheated and frustrated that the other party has gone to such lengths to lie and be dishonest to avoid paying their deductible. I honestly don't understand why God let this happen this way, but I've been reading Psalm 37:1-9 and KNOW that HE is GOOD and has a plan-even when I don't understand it.
Please pray for Jason and I as we try to figure this out.
Thank you all for your continued prayers and support, we appreciate it very much.
For all of you in IL(and WI) we hope to see you again soon.

No comments: