Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Texas Pictures...

The process of moving from IL to TX...

PACKING...
Everything from Camping gear, to clothes, to cleaning supplies and more!!


18 hours of DRIVING...

Here is Jason waving from our VERY tightly packed cars, right before we headed out.

Here I am in the Honda, just fitting in between all our stuff and my abundant bag of goodies for the road and a whole flask of coffee in case I get tired. I'm wearing the hoody and jacket, since it was chilly that morning.

Here is a picture that I took, you can see the sun is setting and there is the Oldsmobile, Jason was the leader and I followed in the Honda- that was our little 'convoy'.


ARRIVING...

Texas housing....
We were originally located on the second floor, but switched with a couple who really wanted to be on the top floor. It's really nice, with wood floors and more space than we are used to...


Me at our door...


Jason in our living room...


Me, snacking on leftover Funyuns from the road trip...


Jason in the office area where we have our computer, camping and art.


My art corner :)

No comments: