Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Our second restaurant pick in TX

J and I decided to try the seafood chain, Joe's Crab Shack. From the outside, the building was very festive and had a great ocean vibe to it, the music was fun, but a little loud, this could have been due to us sitting outside in the patio area.

Sadly, we were both disappointed with our meals. I had crab stuffed shrimp, the crab cakes were good, but the shrimp was overdone, the rice had a good flavor, but was also very dry and my food in general was rather cold. The portions were also rather skimpy(most of one side was some vegetables spread out across the plate) and I was surprised that there were no breadsticks/rolls/salad or other such 'pre-snacks' to the meal.


I have to say that I FAR prefer Red Lobster and Olive garden comparatively, for taste and value, I probably would not recommend this chain.

I'll let J fill you in on his meal...

Here we are happily smiling before our meal, at least the weather was lovely.

No comments: